It's a beautiful book that ended the best way possible.
...beautifully sweet story
I can HIGHLY RECOMMEND Love & Hope.
...beautifully sweet story
I can HIGHLY RECOMMEND Love & Hope.
Romantic Fanatic Blog - 5/5 I can HIGHLY RECOMMEND Love & Hope.
This was a beautiful story of second chances when hope is lost and of love when you need it most. What an uplifting and gut wrenching story all in one. Scott has a great group of characters and they live in what looks like a picture perfect little town. One I would love to come across. Danny and Rachel are the kind of characters that get under your skin and become part of your very soul.
Dog Eared Daydreams 4/5 - Love & Hope was a really good love story that had a fair amount of angst balanced out with lighthearted moments. It gets four stars.
I have a thing for single dads in romance novels (okay, even in movies and television shows), especially ones as devoted as Danny is to little Hope. There's no doubting he's a good guy and not just because of how he is with his daughter. He's careful with Rachel but pushes her enough out of her comfort zone to get something other than indifference from her. I also like how he does his best to make amends to Cody for what happened between them over a year ago.
Romantic Reads And Such - We saw the first book, Notes & Roses, earlier this year and I knew I wanted to get my hands on Danny’s story. And I’m pleased to say that he didn’t disappoint.
Scott is a new author for me, but based on these two stories she’s going to be one that I’m keeping my eye on. Complex characters, fun interactions interspersed with heart touching moments, and an interesting storyline had me turning the pages … and just like with the first book I was done before I knew it, looking for more :)
Helenas Heat - Bring on book 3; I’m ready.
Over all Love & Hope was a great and hard to put down story. I can’t wait to spend more time with these characters and am very much looking forward to others finding their own happily ever afters. ... I recently read Notes & Roses, the first book in the Stanford Creek series and as soon as I finished it I knew I needed to read the subsequent titles too. Love & Hope proved how I right I was. This book is at least as entertaining and gripping as the first title was. Both books are extremely well written, have a fabulous cast of characters and story-lines that hook the reader from the start. And yet, I wouldn’t call these similar stories. Where Notes & Roses had a suspenseful undercurrent, in Love & Hope it is the emotional tension that captured me.


No comments:
Post a Comment