Friday, 4 March 2016
New reviews on Notes and Roses...
Notes and Roses is CJ and Megan’s story and it is a story worth reading. This is a powerful story of love and overcoming the fear to put you heart in the hands of someone else. When I first started this I didn’t think I would enjoy it as much as I did but I enjoyed every word of this story. The writing was captivating the author literally draws you in the character’s world. This will not be my last book from this author if this is what she has to offer. I say let Notes and Roses draw you into CJ and Megan’s world and let it hold you captive. You will not be sorry. United Indie Book Blogs 5/5
The heroine Megan is a brave woman who sees more than what meets the eye. She looks beyond the surface and is willing to give a stranger the benefit of a doubt. I adored her brothers who were so protective of her. Yeah, they intruded sometimes, but they always had her back. ... The hero Cody or CJ ran from some major disasters and tragedies in his life, but in the process he re-discovered who he really was and reconciled with his best friend ever. Hope, Dreams, Life... Love 5/5
Labels:
5/5 Reviews,
Notes and Roses Reviews,
Reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment