I have had some wonderful reviews so far on Notes and Roses.
Add to Goodreads
Besides Notes and Roses being a beautiful name, Author Rozenn Scott has written a beautiful and heart warming story. Cutting Muse Blog Review 5/5
Twist and turns, and really lovely page turner. ... I am eagerly waiting for the next in the series. For a debut in MF Rozenn has done wonderfully, I love RJ Scott’s MM books. Without a doubt I am pleased to say I am a fan that she can do both, tho I never really had any doubts at all. PNR Book Lover Reviews 4/5
This is a very sweet love story. ... Both characters are very likable and suit each other well. Headtripping Books
This is my first read by Rozenn Scott and it won't be the last it was well written with lovable characters and a little mystery in there too. Southern Vixens Book Obsessions 4/5What a gem of a read Notes and Roses by Rozenn Scott was. It was the perfect read for me on this chilly afternoon. Notes and Roses is a beautiful name and would make a great name for a love song! Author, Rozenn Scott, has written a beautiful and heart warming story, with a side of stalker. ... You just have to read this story. It was beautifully written. Andre Goodreads

No comments:
Post a Comment